12 CDs for the Price of 1!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

[Miamista Comments] 12/14/2006 01:03:49 PM

I, too, have grave concerns over the plight of my hometown, Miami. I, too, have started a blog called Miami's Middle Class? at yahoogroups.com. I am new to this, but the more research I find the more inspired I am to continue to,at least attempt to inform, my fellow Miamians about the erosion of the middle class in my home town.


check out : Miami's Middle Class ? at yahoogroups.con

maybe we can cross reference articles and research as we fight to protect our standard of living in this community.

you can always reach me at:

sandush@hotmail.com

if you would like to work together in our shared passion... saving the middle class in Miami.

--
Posted by middleclassofmiami to Miamista Comments at 12/14/2006 01:03:49 PM