12 CDs for the Price of 1!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

If she wins I'll move out of the country

Perhaps to London, which I'm once again taking a shine to despite the fact Hillary Clinton is already Prime Minister. Seriously check out the resemblance but I refuse to make this blog shittier by giving you comparison shots. I am quite sure that Blair could not get away with the sort of racist, despicable pandering we see below nor could any other Republican. Dunno if I'm comfortable with that sort of partisan shot considering I'm not into that sort of thing... Anyway, play this over and over and see if you cannot wince or feel the blood dripping in your auditory canal-



The talk-
"Hillary didn't help herself with her over-the-top sermon at the First Baptist Church in Selma, Ala. Her aping of a black Southern accent from the pulpit was so inept and patronizing that it should get a Razzie Award for Worst Performance of the Year. At times, it approached the Southern Gothic burlesque of Bette Davis chewing up the scenery in "Hush ... Hush, Sweet Charlotte." Does Hillary Clinton have a stable or coherent sense of self? Or is everything factitious, mimed and scripted (like her flipping butch and femme masks) for expediency?"

To keep it Southernplaylistic a la Hillary, I must say that "All I know is deh's a ho in that house!"